Laboratoire J. A. Dieudonné, Nice
September 8 - 10 2015
Location of the workshop:
Laboratoire Dieudonné, in "Salle de Conférences", University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis.
How to reach the university?
You may take the express lines 99 or 98, and then the tramway. The
price of the ticket is 6€, it can be bought to the bus driver, but
with the right change. The ticket can also be used for the tramway.
- From the train station:
- Turn on the
left, out of the train station, in Avenue Thiers;
- Take the tramway at the station 'Gare Thiers' towards 'Henri Sappia';
- Get off at the station 'Valrose Université';
- Walk in the streets 'Avenue du Doyen Jean Lépine' and 'Avenue Joseph Vallot', in front of you.
- line 99: Get off at the terminus station 'Gare Thiers' where
you may take the tramway to reach the university, as describe in the
section 'From the train station'.
- line 98: Get off at the station 'Cathédrale-Vieille Ville' where you may take the tramway to reach the university.
The Jean Alexandre Dieudonné
Laboratory is indicated on the map by Maths Department.
- How to reach the J.A. Dieudonné Laboratory?
is a list of hotels that are usually used by the Dieudonné department for the
accommodation of our guests, and their localization.