Postdoc (supervised by Mai Gehrke)
Duality in Formal Languages and Logic
Laboratoire J. A. Dieudonné
Université Nice Sophia Antipolis
Publications and preprints
- A categorical duality for algebras of partial functions
- Free Kleene algebras with domain
- The temporal logic of two-dimensional Minkowski spacetime with slower-than-light accessibility is decidable (with Robin Hirsch)
Advances in Modal Logic, vol. 12, College Publications, 2018.
- Disjoint-union partial algebras (with Robin Hirsch)
Logical Methods in Computer Science 13 (2017), no. 2:10, 1–31.
- Algebras of multiplace functions for signatures containing antidomain arXiv
Algebra Universalis 78 (2017), no. 2, 215–248.
- The finite representation property for composition, intersection, domain and range (with Szabolcs Mikulás) arXiv [previously]
International Journal of Algebra and Computation 26 (2016), no. 6, 1199–1216.
- Complete representation by partial functions for composition, intersection and antidomain arXiv
Journal of Logic and Computation 27 (2017), no.4, 1143–1156.