Laboratoire J.A. Dieudonné
de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
Parc Valrose 06108 Nice
How to get to the campus:
- Bus and tram website: public transport of Nice
From railway station ("gare Thiers") to campus ("Valrose"), you can go:
- From railway station: see interactive map above.
- by foot, approximately 30 minutes,
- by tramway (light rail).
- In both cases, you have to exit the railway station, take "avenue Thiers" on the left, to the tramway stop.
- If you choose the tramway option, direction "Las Planas", and
exit at stop "Valrose Université" (3rd stop). If you choose the foot
option, turn left, and follow the tramway line (avenue Malaussenta, and
then avenue Borriglione). Once at "Valrose Université" stop, turn to
the right, and then go straight to "avenue Joseph Vallot". The campus
is at the end of this street. Map of the tramway line:
- From airport to university, several options:
- There is a free (blue) shuttle from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1.
From Terminal 1, take bus 23 (ticket = 1 euro), direction "Vallon des
Fleurs". Exit at "Joseph Vallot", go back and turn left into "Joseph
Vallot" street. The campus "Valrose" is at the end of this street. It
takes 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Faster: from terminal 1 or terminal 2 are 2 fast shuttles:
- By bus 98: (ticket = 4 euros), direction "Riquier", and exit at
"Cathédrale Vieille Ville" stop. With the same ticket, take the tramway
direction "Las Planas" and exit at "Valrose University" stop. Turn
right into avenue "Joseph Vallot".
- By bus 99: take the shuttle until the railway station. Then use the above informations.
- Taxi: much faster, much more expensive (approx. 30 euros, 40 at
night or week-end, even more if you look like a tourist...). Don't
forget to mention "Valrose" campus, as there are several university
campus in the city.